Baptist Beaumont Hospital uses some of the latest inpatient and outpatient imaging equipment partnered with experienced technologists to benefit patients through innovative technology and the highest quality of patient care.
Baptist Beaumont Hospital uses some of the latest inpatient and outpatient imaging equipment available in the Beaumont, Texas, area. We have partnered with a team of specially trained and experienced technologists to benefit patients through innovative technology and the highest quality of patient care.
Baptist Beaumont Hospital offers imaging services for all ages, from pediatrics to geriatrics. With our commitment to diagnosis and prevention, we provide screenings for a variety of conditions, including:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
The Imaging Department supports diagnosis and treatment of Beaumont patients by providing:
- Diagnostic X-rays to provide images of a specific area
- CT scans to provide multiple views of an area or organ
- MRI imaging
- Ultrasound images with the SOMATOM Definition AS, to screen for a wide range of medical conditions from trauma to cancer
- Interventional radiologic imaging to target the treatment of some diseases
- 3-D and 4-D ultrasound imaging commonly used for fetal screening
- Digital mammography for early detection of breast cancer
- Cardiac calcium scoring to screen for heart disease
- Low-dose CT scans to check for early signs of lung cancer
- Vein Center to provide minimally invasive treatment for Varicose Veins and Venus Insufficiency
Baptist Beaumont Hospital performs Sacred Work every day. Through Baptist Beaumont Hospital’s partnership with the “Gift of Life” Program, and the cooperation of the Julie & Ben Rogers Cancer Institute, as well as local physicians and the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, more than 18,000 free mammograms and 4,500 free prostate cancer screenings have been provided for area residents with limited income.
For more information, please call 409-212-7125.
List of Services
For more information about diagnostic imaging services, please follow the link to the Digisonics, Inc. website www.digison.net
About Your Visit
Expanded Outpatient Hours for CT, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine
7:00am – 7:00pm * Monday – Friday
8:00am – 12 noon * Saturday
New Competitive Pricing
Free Valet Parking
Monday – Friday until 7:00pm