Accepting Patients September 1, 2014
- The inpatient program provides an intensive therapeutic structure, providing medical and detoxification stabilization and 24-hour nursing care for patients experiencing critical symptoms.
- Each patient receives individualized treatment administered by the multi-disciplinary team led by the medical physician and may include nurses, social workers, counselors, activity therapists, and licensed chemical dependency counselors.
- Treatment may include: group therapy, family therapy, activity therapy, medication education and drug/alcohol education.
- Patients will participate in a 12-Step Recovery Program.
- The Treatment Team will assist the patient with locating appropriate outpatient services for their continued treatment.
Criterion for Admission:
- Voluntarily consents to admission
- Primary substance use disorders
- Prior of medical complications during detoxification.
- Changes in mental status, inadequate nutrition, requiring support that can only be obtained in inpatient setting.
Unable to Accept
- White Cell Count>20,000
- Requires any type of isolation
- Requires supplemental oxygen beyond nasal cannula.
- Unable to perform ADL's