Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas, Orange Campus, uses some of the latest inpatient and outpatient
imaging equipment available in the area. We have partnered with a team of specially trained and experienced
technologists to benefit patients through innovative technology and the highest quality of patient care.
The Orange Campus offers imaging services for all ages, from pediatrics to
geriatrics. With our commitment to diagnosis and prevention, we provide screenings
for a variety of conditions, including:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
The Imaging Department supports diagnosis and treatment of Orange patients by providing:
- Diagnostic X-rays to provide images of a specific area
- CT scans to provide multiple views of an area or organ
- MRI imaging
- Ultrasound images to screen for a wide range of medical conditions
- Digital mammography for early detection of breast cancer
- Cardiac calcium scoring to screen for heart disease
- Low-dose CT scans to check for early signs of lung cancer
The Orange Campus performs Sacred Work every day. Through the partnership that Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas with the “Gift of Life” Program, and the cooperation of the Julie & Ben Rogers Cancer Institute, as well as local physicians and the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, more than 18,000 free mammograms and 4,500 free prostate cancer screenings have been provided for area residents with limited income.
For more information, please call 409-883-1275.